Nova Scotia Utility & Review BoardPO Box 1692
Please ensure that all documents containing confidential information are clearly marked as such on their front page. Documents NOT marked as confidential will be assumed to be public and may be posted where they will be publicly available over the internet.
- All matters are public unless the Board agrees otherwise. (More information on that here – Confidentiality | Nova Scotia Utility and Review Board.)
- Documents filed in a matter may be accessible by the public through the Board’s website unless accepted as confidential.
- The Board may black out personal data identifiers for some documents that are publicly accessible through the website. (e.g., address, phone number, account numbers, email address).
- Other parties in a matter will be able to see confidential information unless the Board directs otherwise.
You can ask the Board to treat a matter or information confidentially. Go to this link for more information on how to do that.
If you are ready to start your submission:
Then, continue by clicking on this button:
If you require more information, you can contact the Board at:
- Phone: 902-424-4448
- Toll free within Nova Scotia: 1-855-442-4448
- Email: Board@novascotia.ca
Secure Submit is a secure web form that enables you to easily submit files to Nova Scotia Utility & Review Board.
Are you ready to start your submission?
On the left of your screen, select the contact you wish to submit files to. From there, complete the form that appears and your files will be sent securely to the contact you have chosen.
Routinely sharing secure files?
Sign up for a TitanFile account today!